There is a lot to do in and around the Glencoe Area.
Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery in Scotland, Glencoe is a perfect location for exploring the amazing landscapes and has a reputation as a fantastic holiday destination to be enjoyed all year round with a diverse range of activities available nearby including water sports, mountain biking, kayaking, fishing, golf and skiing as well as miles of mountains and forest tracks to explore. Surrounded by Munroes and Corbetts, it is perfect for mountain walking and photography.
Follow your nose, and go where your boots take you,
Skiing & Mountain Biking
Skiing & Mountain Biking is possible at both the nearby Glencoe Mountain & Nevis Range Resorts.
You do not need to go far for that perfect picture, every corner you turn, Its there!!
Kayaking, Canoeing and Paddle boarding across the road at Glencoe Boat Club.
Loch Leven is a sea Loch and accessible with most boats under the Ballachulish Bridge. Launching of trailered boats is also possible at Glencoe boat club opposite.
Golf, Segway tours, and Cafe available at the nearby Dragons Tooth Golf Course.
Holly Tree Hotel at Kentallen have a heated indoor Pool, Sauna and Jacuzzi where you can relax and look out over Loch Linnhe.
Ice Factor at Kinlochleven has the Worlds biggest indoor climbing walls as well as one of the worlds best indoor Ice Climbing Wall, there is also a Cafe for lunch or a snack afterwards.
The Glencoe Visitor Centre let you explore the Full Beauty and History of Glencoe.
- Glencoe Activities – https://glencoeactivities.com/
- Glencoe Outdoor Centre – https://www.glencoeoutdoorcentre.org.uk/
- Rugged Paddleboard – https://www.ruggedpaddleboard.co.uk/
- Glencoe Visitor Centre – https://www.nts.org.uk/visit/places/glencoe
- iPowerboat Training – https://www.ipowerboat.co.uk/
- Glencoe Boat Club – https://glencoeboatclub.co.uk/
- Glencoe Mountain Resort – https://www.glencoemountain.co.uk/
- Nevis Range – https://www.nevisrange.co.uk/
- Discover Glencoe – https://discoverglencoe.scot/
- Glencoe Folk Museum – https://www.glencoemuseum.com/
- Swimming at Holy Tree – https://hollytreehotel.co.uk/
- Ice Factor Climbing – https://www.ice-factor.co.uk/